Sunday, January 16, 2011

~Godincidence~

Godincidence...I just looked up this word online.
Just to see if there is such a word; and to my surprise of course someone beat me to the punch. The definition I seem to think of would be, God Ordained Incident

So you see, before Christmas I had this notion to call my friend Becky, (who is very pregnant and is due any day, please pray for safe delivery) and I asked her if her parents lived in Nashville and if it were okay to crash the nite there. And it turns out that she and her family were headed there the following day, and would be there until after Christmas. Who would have arranged my brain to think of calling Becky?
None other than God! And I ended up calling it
Godincidence!!!!

Well, today it had happened again, only on a different scale. My husband and I were going down to see Tony & Marie White (dear parent like figures to me) and Elazar and I had talked about calling up our friends John & Yvonne Cullimore, to see if they wanted to go to Tupelo today. So we could let our girls play at the indoor play area. It was fun, Subria had a blast and she was actually very well behaved, especially around tons of children. I later had asked Elazar if he called, and it turned out that Elazar nor I had called John or Yvonne, due to trying to get out of the house and head that way. So, we are done with the play area and went into the bookstore, (of course we were not there long enough for my liking) to take our daughter to the restroom. And we are browsing around, trying to mind our business, when two young girls start coming our way.We look up, and Godincidence!!!! John & Yvonne were in the same bookstore as we were, and they both had forgotten their phones at home!
We stood and talked for a few, before heading out.

Now, what would you call that?!
I am not so sure I believe in Coincidence, but I do believe in Godincidence!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. I love it.. It is funny how God knows your heart and gives you the desires of your heart without even having to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete